Fresca is committed to improving the well-being of our community, including our employees, environment, business partners and neighbors. We see this as our duty and it brings even greater meaning to our work every day.
- We recruit and retain a highly motivated, results-oriented team.
- We reward employees for their contributions to Fresca’s growth, providing professional development opportunities and long-term incentives.
- All of our facilities are wind-powered.
- We implement an extensive recycling program saving trees, oil, landfill space and water and are committed to becoming a zero-waste facility.
- As a company, we are committed to improving the well-being of our community, and in support of that we created our own 501(c)(3), the Fresca Community Fund. Through the Fresca Community Fund, we are promoting employee volunteerism and are making grants to organizations in our community that fall within three key pillars: Community, Wellness and Sustainability. By focusing our efforts in these three areas, we will know we are making an important difference in areas that naturally connect back to our business and team.
- Through the Fresca Community Fund, we regularly provide employees a chance to give back to the community through company-sponsored volunteering opportunities. This past year, the Fresca Community Fund has organized volunteer programs and/or made a grant to the following organizations: Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA), Community Food Share, St. Vrain Community Adult Education, and Our Center.